With winter just around the corner (which means CHRISTMAS..that’s crazy) and styling our new home these items are defiantly on my wish list! I can’t seem to stop buying pillows with pom poms and metallic home decor. Our home is very neutral at the moment with greys and white. These metallics jazz up the space but leaving it still feeling neutral.
Can we take a moment to talk about these JCrew flats?! Because I am 6’1″ I tend to stick to flats and it always seems the heals get all the detail. Well not in this case! The metallic straps with bows have me asking for more….and they do succeed because they also come in leopard print!
Shop all the details by hovering over the photo…and see what you NEED to know at the bottom of the post.
What you NEED to know!!
1. These Leah Alexandra earrings are actually EARCLIMBERS!!! I recently met Leah at an event at the Cross Design and she was wearing a pair….I fell in love with them instantly!!
2. You don’t need to know much about these faux leather leggings other than they are ONLY $15!!!
3. Obviously this metallic basket needs to be in the #arrowandlacehome !!
4. Fringe is totally in….and this purse is under $50 (like WAY under)
5. Every year I see this jacket on every blogger….and when it comes in a “TALL” size and multiple colors….it’s calling my name right?!
6. I already said it….i’m obsessed with pom poms!!
7. Everyone needs the matching bracelet to the ear climbers right?
8. These sunglasses are MEOW!!
9. Marble Notebook because we couldn’t afford marble in our new kitchen (we got quartz) so might as well enjoy it on a pretty notebook.
10. These flats have so many details it would easy to make any outfit perfect for the holiday parties.
11. I recently bought a pouf for our family room and the kids love it so much that maybe a few more are in order. (and it’s metallic…need I say more?!)